|Season 1, Episode 4|
"Poetic Justice" is the fourth episode in the first season of Rose and Gabi. It is the fourth episode overall.
Tony tries to impress the Penelopes while being teased.
- First time Tony sing.
- Tony: I know she is my neighbor, a girl and the neighborhood champ, but could you please tell Gabi to stop killing my pets with a butcher knife?!
- Jorge: Did you say...butcher knife?
- Tony: Uh....Yeah....
- Jorge: They...called me the butcher. Back when I had...the gift. (flashes back to his childhood) I was a natural from day one. As I grew, so did my skills. In high school, I was untouchable!
- High school kid: Hey, grow up man!
- Jorge (VO): They were all just jealous! Jealous of my powers! For I was a king, a force of nature, I was the best neighbor! Then I went to college. I was never the same again! (remembers being killed by a butcher)
- Rosemary: i write a poem it's called what does a little girl who is killed by her abusive classmates.
- Tony:(singing) my name is Tony and i live with my mom and my aunt Gigi.